Commercial Trucking Insurance for Small Fleets & Owner / Operators

Commercial truck insurance comes with several types of coverage.

Commercial Truck Liability Insurance

Covers you in the event that you or one of your employed drivers causes an accident. It will include bodily injury liability to cover the costs of injuries and medical expenses for the injured party, and property damage liability to cover the costs of property damage in an accident. It will typically also cover the costs of legal defense, whether or not your company is found to be at fault in an accident.

Physical Damage Coverage

Covers damage to your vehicle from an accident or other incident. This coverage includes both collision coverage to pay for damage from a crash, as well as comprehensive coverage to pay for damage from theft, vandalism and “other than collision” causes.

Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists Coverage

Covers injuries and damages if you or one of your employees is in an accident where another driver is at fault, but that driver does not have coverage, or enough coverage to pay for your injuries and property damage.

Truck Cargo Coverage

Covers damage or theft of items your truck is hauling.